Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday (late edition): ten books on my spring tbr list

 


If it is at all possible for me to have a seasonal reading list, then this is what it would look like:

These are a given because I mean to read them with my kids as we finish up our school year before June:

Buck: A House Divided


Park: In Order to Live (reread)


Wartski: Boat to Nowhere


Ji-li Jang: Red Scarf Girl


And the next books are personal choices. I am slogging through Les Mis right now and am longing for more enjoyable reads, which these would be. So, as soon as I finish LM...:

Kovaciny: One Bad Apple


Williams: selected poetry (WEM)


Pound: selected poetry (WEM)


Stewart: Letters of a Woman Homesteader (reread)


Lewis: The Four Loves


Rand: Anthem



By the way, I am still reading and will continue to read these through the spring...

Fraser (ed): The Little House Books 

McGee: Through the Bible (Vol. 1 - V)

...and a few others.

🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...