Tuesday, February 01, 2022

January 2022 Monthly Recap

For several years I have been reading through my unread shelf, following the lead of Whitney @ The Unread Shelf Project. I believe I started with 200 unread books, and now I am almost to double digits. In the process, I un-shelve (donate) books that I have read and know I will never read again. You have to do it quick; don't think about it. Just quick! Part with it. This is my little tally that I keep in a notebook, which is a mess; so I cannot show you. 

My favorite books for January are going to be five and four stars.

Five stars  Four stars  Three stars  Two stars

Beginning Unread Books on My Shelf: 113

Finished Reading: 5

Little House in the Big Woods - Ingalls Wilder (re-read)

Animal Farm - Orwell (reread)

The Road - Cormac (unread) -1

Greek Lyrics (unread) -1

A Pair of Blue Eyes - Hardy (unread) -1

Bailed: 0

Un-shelved (donating): 2

Greek Lyrics

A Pair of Blue Eyes

Unread Books Remaining: 110 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...