Wednesday, March 01, 2023

February Recap 2023

Another dismal month of finishing books, but at least better than January: three books and one whopping book review, which I enjoyed writing. I have two more book reviews to write (soon -- no excuses!), and I expect to finish reading at least three books in March, unless life happens. 

Unread Books Beginning in February: 80

What I finished reading:

Flaubert: Madame Bovary (re-read) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dodd: Marriage to a Difficult Man (unread -1) ⭐⭐⭐

Colderidge: selected poetry (TWEM) ⭐⭐⭐

What I am still reading:

Tolstoy: Anna Karenina (re-read, book club)

Melchiore: The Self-sufficient Backyard

Begg: Truth for Life

What I just started reading:

Hardy: Return of the Native (re-read)

Hanff: 84, Charing Cross Road (book club)


Bails: 0

Unshelved: -1

Added: +2

Hardy: The Woodlanders

Hannff: 84, Charing Cross Road

Unreads Remaining: 81

* * *

January Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...