Tuesday, March 01, 2022

February 2022 Monthly Recap

February was a month for packing and moving, exhaustion and sleeplessness; therefore, I did not have much time for reading. I did not make a dent in my unread shelf and in fact gained two books. See Whitney @ The Unread Shelf Project for more ideas.  

My favorite books for February were the only two I finished.

Five stars  

My recap for the month of April:

Unread Books: 110

Finished Reading: 2

The Real Anthony Fauci - Kennedy (online)

Little House on the Prairie - Ingalls Wilder (re-read)

Bailed: 1

The Virginian - Wister (library)

Un-shelved (donating): 0

Added: 2

Truth for Life - Begg (gift) +1

Code Name Verity - Wein (gift) +1

Unread Books Remaining: 112


Recap for January 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...