Friday, April 01, 2022

March 2022 Monthly Recap

March was better than February, and I had more time for reading. However, I did not read from my unread shelf, but I did donate a book that I have not read. I decided I won't read it, which is another way to discard books.  See Whitney @ The Unread Shelf Project for more ideas.  

My favorite books for March are five and four stars

Five stars  Four stars  Three stars  Two stars

My recap for the month of March:

Unread Books: 112

Finished Reading: 6

Farmer Boy - Ingalls Wilder (re-read)

On the Banks of Plum Creek - Ingalls Wilder (re-read)

Maus I & II - Spiegelman (library)

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Shaffer (library)

The Works of Horace - (online)

Bailed: 1

Don Quixote - Cervantes (re-read)

Un-shelved (donating): 1

To a God Unknown - Steinbeck -1

Added: 0

Unread Books Remaining: 111


Recap for January 2022

Recap for February 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...